FLUIDYNE range of gauge hatches allow easy access to atmospheric liquid storage tank for manual level
measurement (dipping), temperature measurement and sampling.
* Robust construction to cope with regular use.
* Range of size and materials to suit a wide range of application.
* Non-sparking feature, provide by the use of Nitrile rubber or PTFE insert.
* The cover is designed with a condensation rim. This encourages liquid drainage form the surface to
reduce the possibility of freezing.
* Lockable handle and gas tight seal to 2.5 psig.
Principle of Operation :
Provides tank access where manual level gauging, temperature measurement or sampling is required the
safety pedal allows the operator to open the gauge hatch whilst remaining 'hand free' to carry out
Ordering Code :
e.g. (FGH 100, 4", ANSI 150# Connection, Aluminium Body, Nitrile Insert).