Specially formulated from pure synthetic base oils and treated with the latest rust, oxidation and anti-wear additives to provide lasting protection against friction, wear and corrosion.
It is fortified with a high concentration of a unique, high temperature ceramic boundary lubricant that will stay in place and protect at extreme temperatures from -50°C to over 1650°C. while providing protection against dirt, corrosion and uneven pad wear.
Bendix Ceramic High Performance Synthetic Lubricant was designed to be compatible with most plastics and rubbers, especially ethylene propylene rubber (EPDM, EP or EPT) commonly used in Disc Brake Caliper systems. The distinctive Blue colour makes it easy to identify during and after application. For MSDS, TDS and approvals please visit bendix.com.au or bendix.co.nz.
When do I use Bendix Lubricant?
* Every single brake pad replacement or brake shoe change
* Should be applied to caliper hardware, pins, slides & bushes to ensure smooth operation
* metal to metal contact areas
* metal to rubber contact areas
* backing plates of brake pads or brake shoes
* between shim and backplate of brake pad