COMPACT PUMP PRESSURE VALVE- Reduces rapid pump cycling and maintains a pre-set operating pressure for wells. Threaded female I.D.x male O.D. on ...Flomatic Corporation
Made totally from WL GORE and associates, highly developed GFO yarn combining the benefits of PTFE and graphite with high temperature lubricant, ...Empak
Provided with the functions of 300X slow shut check vavle First close main valve by 90% before stopping opump motor,and then close the rest 10%,thus ...Zhejiang Guanlong Valve Machinery Company Limited
sending enquiry ....