We offers ROPP Capping Machine (Roll over pilfer proof) as a part of the End to End solution for your container/bottle filling, sealing and labeling requirements. Pre-filled bottles/containers are continuously fed from the turn table to capping machine on a slat conveyor. The bottles are then slowly fed in to the start wheel which has a grooves to hold the container tightly without damaging them. ROPP caps from the orientation unit automatically corrects the orientation of the caps before sending them to delivery chute. Once the Bottle is positioned below the rotating head, out of 4 rollers , two rollers will Skirt, Spins and Seals the cap and and other two roller will provide threading according to bottle neck diameter. Once the Cap is tightly sealed on the bottle , rotating head will automatically release the bottle and which in turn will come out of the star wheel and will be assembled on the rotary table OR can be convey to the inspection station Or labeling stating.
- Single motor synchronies conveyor, star wheels and head.
- Integrated control panel for ease of operation
- Special guide for small bottles
- No bottle no capping mechanism
- Variable sealing pressure for different caps shapes & sizes.
- Bottle Diameter - 22 to 60 mm Maximum.
- Bottle Height - 55 mm to 110 mm Maximum.
- ROPP Caps - 22, 25, 28 & 32 mm Diameter.
- Speed - upto 60 Bottles /min
- Power - Conveyor - 1.5 HP & Feeder - 0.25 for Feeder