We offers technically advanced, Semi Automatic Capping Machine (Roll on Pilfer Proof)) screw capping machines for industrial applications to tightly cap bottles and rigid containers. The ROPP closures/caps are applied manually on the bottle and bottle is held under the rotating head of the machine. Generally the capping head has 2 threading rollers. These threading rollers forms the thread on the cap from the bottle threads. At the same time 2 tuck under rollers form the tuck under which ensures the TE (tamper evident) part of the closure. The seal of the closure is also formed by a flat pressure pad. The pad forces the liner into the mouth of the bottle to create the seal between the closure and the bottle. Machines gives speed of around 1000 to 2400 bottle/hour based on the type of cap and speed of the machine operator.
- Supports cap diameter up to 50mm with change parts
- Standard and GMP models on request
- Low power consumption -1HP
- Container height - 50mm - 250mm
- Adjustable bottle height gauge for quick setting
- High speed - 1000-2400 bottle/hour