Welcome to HelloTrade!
I Want to Buy
Request for Quote
Member
Since
4 Yrs

Forenede Plast (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.

P.O. Box 21 Fi-65101 Vaasa
Espoo, Uusimaa-65101, Finland+(358)-20-7787111
Contact Supplier
FEATURED PRODUCTS
About us

As of 1 July 2013, we are a part of Uponor Infra Ltd, a joint venture between Uponor’s and KWH Group’s infrastructure solutions businesses. Uponor Infra will combine the best of both companies and will continue to play a strong role in the development of the infrastructure systems segment in our key markets. The company is majority-owned by Uponor (55.3%) and consolidated within Uponor Corporation as the segment, Uponor Infrastructure Solutions. KWH Group owns the remaining 44.7% of the shares.

RELATED PRODUCTS
 
X

Invalid Input
Please enter Mobile Number
Invalid Email ID
Invalid Email ID
Your Contact Information
Convenient
Competitive Quotes
Choice of Suppliers
Payment Protection
 
sending enquiry ....

unable to instantiate your call right now. please try after some time.

close

©Copyright HelloTrade.com