RODOMATIC - tube-on-a-reel system is ergonomically engineered from first grade components. These are straightened with P.E. plastic sacks which are formed from the tube for automatic filling spout. These are extensively used for the packaging of various raw products. These have a smooth operation of automatic sack length detection of print registered film, which make these extensively useful and effective.
- Suitable for flat or gusseted tubular film.
- Provides fast change of sack width to reduce changeover time.
- Provides with lifting mechanism for the reel to eliminate manual handling problems.
- Simple adjustment of the sack length via the touch screen interface for continuous printed film.
- Automatic sack length detection of print registered film.
- Possibility to apply corner seals.
- Possibility to apply a hand-grip with a carrying load up to 25 kg depending on the design.
- Space in the system to build in labelling and printing devices.
- Possibly to incorporate a sack-placing device to enable the handling of pre-made sacks as those made from the reel.