- Sigma mixer with batch capacity of 7 kgs batch considering bulk density of the product. This has specially designed sigma blades rotating in opposite directions at different RPMs .Manual tilting arrangement is provided for discharge of material. Drive is 1 H P geared motor.
- Single screw duplex vacuum extruder with screw diameter 75 mm. Material of construction of screw is S.S. 304. Outer water cooling jacket is provided. Provision for 0.5 mm refining screen is made to achieve better refining degree. Drive is 1.5 HP geared motor.
- Triple roll mill with roll diameter 100 mm and length 200 mm. Rolls are chilled cast iron, hardened up to 550 BHN to the depth of 25 mm. Rolls are provided with central cooling arrangements and manual gap adjusting mechanism. Closed-loop cooling water circulation and hydraulically operated roll gap adjusting mechanism can be provided on request. Drive is 1 HP geared motor.
- Single screw duplex vacuum extruder with vacuum chamber and 1 HP oil sealed vacuum pump. Screw diameter is 75 mm and material of construction is S.S. 304 .Outer cooling jackets are provided for both stages. Provision for 0.5 mm refining mesh is made at both stages. Mouth cone is provided with thermo regulation system. Drive for refining stage is 1.5 HP geared motor and that for the extruding stage is 2 HP geared motor. Light and sight glasses are provided in the vacuum box.
- Hand cutter with spring steel cutting knife.
- Manually operated press with one mould as per desired s e.
The process of making Toilet soap starts with the mixing of the ingredients. Then the mixed material enters in the machine where thin sheets are made. The sheet then converted into bars by the plodding machine and cut in to the desire shape & size. The cut bars gets pack by packing machine.