Fusion UV’s popular DRS conveyor system will accept one or two rows
of Fusion UV Systems modular electrodeless lamps, with either standard
or variable power supply units.
The conveyor will accept two 6-inch lamp systems (F300 or LH6)
side-by-side for a nominal 12-inch wide system, or two 10-inch lamps
(F450, F600, VPS or LH10) in a two-row arrangement (as shown below).
The DRS10/12 is designed to accommodate a variety of part
geometries up to
4 inches high.
Conveyor Equipped Systems for
Laboratory R&D or Production Line Use
The DRS10/12 offers the performance of electrodeless lamp
technology in both laboratory and production line environments.
The F300, F450, F455, LH6, LH10*, VPS and F600 lamp systems
are available with inter-changeable special fill bulbs offering the
user the flexibility to select the most appropriate UV spectrum
for the chemistry being used. For chemical formulators, coating
manufacturers, and end users, these systems allow evaluation
of curing processes for larger production lines…or they can be
placed into production as is. The DRS will satisfy your needs for
increased productivity, lower energy costs and product quality
A wide range of standard and optional
features to meet your specific UV curing
• Compact, efficient design.
• Modular electrodeless lamp systems (lamp system selected
• Anti-static, kevlar, mesh conveyor belt.
• 10-150 fpm (3.0-45.7 m/min.) continuous range. Adjustable
speed control with digital display.
• Display speed in m/min. or fpm.
• Vacuum “hold down” facilitates handling of lightweight parts
• Emergency stop switch.
• System interlocks for safe
• Parts up to 4 inches high.
• Lamp focus adjustability.
• Designed for ease of product loading
• Choice of 110/120 or 200/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz,
• Slip-clutch drive for safety.
• Integral exhaust blower.
Tailor the conveyor to your exact process needs:
• Five optional speed ranges from 1 to 500 fpm.
• Continuous range focal adjustment.
• Standard color shown.