VPS6 Power Supply
• Power level controllable from 35% to 100%, in 5% steps.
• An optional module providing 1% step control from a 4-20
MA signal or 0-10 VDC signal provided by the customer.
• Maximum output at 100% power level:
- 600 watts/inch (240 watts/cm) for the I600
- 375 watts/inch (150 watts/cm) for the I250
• Automatic adaptation to 50 or 60 Hz power sources—
unaffected by minor power line voltage variations.
• Fully certified to applicable European and U.S. regulations and
requirements, the VPS6 powers I600 and I250 irradiators.
Each lamp system has an Input/Output module to collect
remote interlock and control information. Two I/O configurations
Customer I/O Module:
For installations where lamps are controlled as a single group.
Multi-Row I/O Module:
For installations requiring more than one row or control
group; up to three groups can be supported by one module.
The I/O Module provides interlock connections for:
• RF detectors
• Pressure blower
• Exhaust blower
• 3 User-defined connections
• Control input connections including:
- Remote on/Remote off
- Remote stepped (5%) power control
- Remote 1% power control
• 4 user-selectable relay outputs to provide system
status and control outputs.
- Lamp off
- High voltage on
- Lamp on