The dual discharge air unit cooler DHN is designed to meet the requirements of cooling chambers above the freezing point. Due to the wide spectrum of available fans the cooler is rather quiet, and can be used e.g. in preparation rooms. Due to the air outlet paralell to the ceiling, the airmovement can be considered as draught- free.Standard configuration
- Casing made of powder coated aluminium.
- Aluminium fins.
- Copper tubes.
DHN S flatline: 1~ 230 V 50/ 60 Hz, AC- fan, IP44.
DHN L flatline: 1~ 230 V 50/ 60 Hz, AC- fan, IP44.
DHN N flatline: 1~ 230 V 50/ 60 Hz, AC- fan, IP44.
- Maximum allowable pressure: 25 bar.
- Designed for refrigerants direct expansion.
- Standard air coolers are certified by Eurovent.
- Ambient Temperatures between 0 °C and 50 °C.
- Heat exchangers (e.g. brine operation, R744 operation)
- Protection against corrosion
- MS heater rods
- SI heating cable
- Defrost safety thermostat