- AKS 11, PT1000 Temperature Sensor, Superheat Measurement
Surface and duct sensor. The sensors are adjusted and meet the tolerance requirements of DIN IEC 751 class B. Temperature range: –50 - 100°C. Enclosure: IP 67. Connection: PVC cable, 2 x 0.2 mm2 Industrial Pack: price quoted in price list is per unit
- AKS 21, Multi-purpose Sensor/Surface Sensor/Immersion Senso
Robust temperature sensor with large temperature range. Developed for use in demanding industrial applications. AKS 21 is based on a PT element with a resistance of 1000 ohm at 0°C.The sensors are adjusted and comply with the requirements to tolerance in DIN IEC 751, class B.
- AKS, pressure transmitters
AKS pressure transmitters are designed for precise and energy optimized control.
The robust design makes AKS suitable for a wide range of applications, such as:
-Air conditioning systems
-Process control applications
4 - 20 mA (AKS 33, AKS 3000)
1 - 5 V DC, 1 - 6 V DC, 0 - 10 V DC (AKS 32)
10 - 90% ratiometric output (AKS 32R) Highly developed sensor technology means high pressure regulation accuracy, a very important factor in the precise and energy-economic capacity regulation of refrigeration plants.
• Temperature compensation for LP and HP pressure transmitters, developed specially for refrigeration plants: LP: –30 - 40°C (16 bar) HP: 0 - 80° (>16 bar)
• Compatibility with all refrigerants incl. ammonia means less stock and greater application flexibility.
• Effective protection against moisture means that the sensor can be mounted in very harsh environments, e.g. in the suction line encapsulated in an ice block.
• Robust construction gives protection against mechanical influences such as shock, vibration and pressure surge.
• No adjustment necessary. With the highly developed sensor technology and sealed gauge principle, the accuracy of the factory setting is maintained independent of variations in ambient temperature and atmospheric pressure. This is very important when ensuring evaporating pressure control in air conditioning and refrigeration applications.
• Built-in voltage stabiliser
• EMC protection according to EU EMC-directive (CE-marked)
• UL approved
- AKS 12, PT 1000 Temperature Sensor
Air temperature sensor with average temperature range and average time constant. The sensor is based on a PT element with a resistance of 1000 ohm at 0°C.Temperature range: -40 - 80°C.Enclosure: IP 67.Connection: PVC cable, 2 x 0.22 mm2.The sensorsare adjusted and comply with the requirements to tolerance in DIN IEC 751, class B. Industrial Pack: price quoted in price list is per unit
- AK-HS 1000 HACCP Temperature sensor
AK-HS 1000 temperature sensor is intended for temperature monitoring and data logging in HACCP systems. It is designed to simulate a product located in a refrigeration appliance. This results in realistic HACCP data. In combination with an ADAP-KOOL® appliance controller, the HACCP tolerance requirement of ±1 K in the entire area can be fulfilled over the full range of -30°C to 15°C.
- AKS 2050, ratiometric output signal
AKS 2050 is resistant to cavitation, liquid hammer and pressure peaks and is designed for use in demanding A/C and refrigeration environments, with high vibration stability and all wetted parts and enclosure of acid resistant steel (AISI 316L). Temperature compensated, linearized and laser calibrated.Ratiometric output signal: 10-90% of supply voltage.Electrical connection: DIN 43650-A, PLUG PG9Pressure connection: M16 x 1.5 Ermeto.