The high capacity air cooler type FHV flatline is designed to meet the the requirements of cooling and freezing requirements, preferably for packed goods. Fin spacings are 4.0 mm, 6.0 mm and 7.0 mm. The cooler can be delivered as a T- version for deep freezing, that has already incorporated electric heaters for defrost.Standard configuration
- Casing made of powder coated aluminium.
- Aluminium fins
- Copper tubes
- Fans: (for FHV/T series)
FHV/T x01- x06: 1~ 230 V 50/ 60 Hz, EC- fan, IP 54
FHV/T x11- x16: 1~ 200... 240 V 50/ 60 Hz, EC- fan, IP 54
FHV/T x21- x23: 3~ 400 V 50 Hz/ 460 V 60 Hz, AC- fan, IP 54
- Drawing fans.
- Maximum allowable pressure: 25 bar.
- Designed for refrigerants direct expansion.
- Standard air cooler are certified by Eurovent
- Ambient Temperatures between -35 °C and 20 °C.
- Heat exchangers (e.g. brine operation, high pressure requirements, flooded evaporation.)
- Fans (e.g. IP66)
- Insulated drain pan, drain pan marine
- Hot gas defrost, brine defrost
- Protection against corrosion
- Stainless steel casing
- MS heater rods
- SI heating cable
- Textile hose connection
- SHUT UP and Cover
- Defrost safety thermostat