The industrial air cooler series made by Roller consist of the two type FHVI/T and HVIS/T. The most basic features of the two types are comparable, the main difference is in the fan diameter. FHVI/T is only available with 500 mm fans, HVIS/T is available with fans from 560mm, 630 mm to 800 mm. For our industrial coolers we can offer a wide range of innovative, energy- efficient options.Standard configuration
- Casing made of powder coated aluminium.
- Aluminium fins
- Copper tubes
FHVI/T: 3~ 400 V 50 Hz/ 460 V 60 Hz, AC- fan, IP 54
HVIS/T: 3~ 400 V 50 Hz/ 460 V 60 Hz, AC- fan, IP 54
- Drawing fans.
- Maximum allowable pressure: 25 bar
- Designed for refrigerants direct expansion
- Standard air cooler are certified by Eurovent.
- Ambient Temperatures between -35 °C and 20 °C
- Heat exchangers
- Insulated drain pan
- Hot gas defrost, brine defrost
- Protection against corrosion
- Stainless steel casing
- SI heating cable
- Streamer (not at diameter 560 mm)
- Textile hose connection
- Defrost help and cover
- Defrost safety thermostat