With over 75 years experience of producing pressure controls for industry applications, Danfoss offers the widest range of any manufacturer.
The Danfoss range of pressure switches measure and control the pressure of air and liquids.
Our pressure switches are accurate, robust, built for long life, and perform flawlessly day after day, even under harshest conditions.
The range of pressure switches includes components for general industrial use as well as specialized switches for demanding applications.Models:
- BCP, Pressure controller/ Pressure limiter
- RT, Pressure switches
- RT, Pressure switches, TÜV approved for steam plant
- KPS, Heavy-duty pressure switches
- CAS, Heavy-duty pressure switches
- KP, Pressure switches for light industry
- KPI, Pressure switches for light industry
- CS, Pressure switches for air and water
- MBC 5000, Block-type compact pressure switches
- MBC 5100, Block-type compact pressure switches for marine applications
- KP, Dual pressure switches
The range of differential pressure switches includes components for general industrial use as well as specialised switches for demanding applications
- RT, Differential pressure switches
- KPS, Temperature switches
Electronic pressure switches
The compact OEM electronic pressure switch, type MEP is designed for use in applications, where a combination of pressure signal and pressure switch is requested. It offers a reliable performance even under harsh environmental conditions. Excellent vibration stability, robust construction, and a high degree of EMI protection equip the electronic switch to meet the most stringent industrial requirements.
- MEP 2250, Electronic pressure switch, dual output
- MEP 2650, Electronic pressure switch, single output