Thermostatic expansion valves regulate the injection of refrigerant liquid into evaporators. Injection is controlled by the refrigerant superheat. The range of thermostatic expansion valves cover different valves designed for specific applications. The valves are delivered with connections in flare, solder copper or stainless steel / copper bi-metal connections.The valves are designed for OEM and are with fixed orifice.Rated capacities R22: 0.5 - 245 kW
TUB/ TUBE Series
TUB/TUBE stainless steel thermostatic expansion valves are used for liquid injection into evaporators on both refrigeration and air conditioning systems using fluorinated refrigerants. TUB/TUBE valves are compact in design, light weight and have steel / copper bi-metal connections for fast soldering. TUB/TUBE have a fixed orifice and adjustable superheat.
TGE is an innovatively designed series of thermostatic expansion valves for fluorinated refrigerants.
TGE has copper connections upgraded to high-pressure applications for hermetically tight soldering, and is available with a wide variety of connection types such as solder, flare, MIO, and ORFS, and a wide variety of connection sizes.
TGE is available in versions for R22, R134a, R404A, R507, R407C, R410A, R32 and R290.
- Hermetic Thermostatic expansion valve for R22, R134a, R404A, R507, R407C, R410A, R32 and R290.
- Head pressure independent.
- Version with MOP (Max. Operating Pressure).
- Rated capacity from 3.5 to 52 TR (12 to 182 kW) - R410A.
- Straightway flow.
- Bi-flow balanced port design for TGE 20/TGE 40, TGE 10 is balanced port design in normal flow direction.
- Low hysteresis/reduced friction.
- Opening superheat (OSH) max. 4°K
- Max. working pressure 46 bar/667 psi.
- Increased lifetime for heat pump application (also with R 410A ).
- New cylindrical bulb design made of stainless steel.
- Easy adjustment of static superheat setting (0K/ 0°F - 8K/14.4°F).
- Stainless steel capillary tube for superior strength and ductility.
- Laser welded stainless steel power element for unsurpassed joint strength and operational lifetime.
- Solder copper or flare connection (flare, MIO, ORFS) available.