Air Dryer (Refrigerated Type):
- Saturated compressed Air enters to the Air to Air heat exchanger, where it is pre cooled by outgoing cold dry air. Highly effective pre cooler reduces the temperature considerably, and enables to use smaller & economical refrigeration system. Then the pre cooled, relatively low temperature compressed air enters to Air to Refrigerant heat exchanger, where it is cooled down to +3 ??? (Pressure Dew point). At this temperature, moisture in vapor from condensed to liquid form, and separated from the compressed air by moisture separator and discharged to drain port through automatic drain valve. The cold dry compressed air passes back to Air Heat exchanger, and gain temperature by exchanging heat with incoming warm air. The dry air coming out from the dryer is ready to use for instrumentation and process air applications.
- Eco friendly refrigerant.
- Constant dew point at all varying load.
- Lower power consumption
- Built with necessary protectors for electrical and refrigeration systems.
- Automatic and Maintenance free.
- Compact design
- Ambient Temperature 40
- Inlet Air Temperature 45
- 3 Dew Point