IGP aircraft transparencies consist of several glass panes that are bonded together by polymer (PU) interlayer. Tempered or chemically reinforced glass used in cockpit windows to withstand various mechanical and thermal stresses and bird impact. De-icing and demisting windows are provided by connection of heating elements (transparent conductive coating and wire-grids) and sensor through plugs, terminal blocks or cables.
IGP has improved its products optical qualities for all shapes of aircraft structures including flat, curved mono or multi-panes, monolithic or laminated according to latest European standards.
Highly forward visibility, Superior optical quality and less deflection.
• Optimal compositions for a high resistance to bird impacts.
• No failures from localized heating by homogeneous heating of the glass whatever the shape.
• Maximum adhesion between materials for increased resistance to delamination and extends service life.
• Fully interchangeable and lower maintenance costs.
• Better visibility in rain condition by hydrophobic coating.