Fire-resistant glasses are specifically designed to provide consistently high levels of protection against fire together with the full range of properties traditionally associated with glass. In fact this type of glass provides not only built in safety for escape or firefighter access, but also protection against the spread of fire and limitation of fire damage. It has an additional benefit that the opaque insulating interlayer blocks out the fire which minimizespanic, and acts as a pointer for the fire services, to indicate the presence of fire on the other side.
• Fully approved according to the EN-1363-1, EN-1363-2 and EN-13501-2 standards.
• For use in a whole variety of building applications as fire-resistant glazing.
• Very comprehensive choice of approved fire-resistant systems.
• Design options available to optimize glazing performance concerning energy control,solar control, acoustic insulation, security and safety.
• Design and manufacture with requesting shape.
• Transparent Fire Walls - Rated Protection against heat, flame, smoke and hot gases.