The luminance shall be fitted with tools free terminals for the connection of the live, neutral and earth connections.
2. It shall be fitted with an isobaric seal between compartments to prevent pressure build up between the IP66 compartments.
3. The luminaire shall have a maximum weight of 5kg.
4. The reflector shall be of a multifaceted type and the whole inner area of the luminaire housing must be an integral reflector with a minimum reflectance of 92%.
5. The luminaire shall be fitted with automatic power disconnection to the lamp terminals on opening.
6. 5 stainless steel clips will secure the lid of the luminaire.
7. The housing, base and bulkhead will be manufactured from a mineral filled UV stabilized Polypropylene while the reflector and lamp holder shall be of polycarbonate.
8. The lens must be constructed of an acrylic polymer with lifelong guarantee against dis- coloration.
9. The luminaire must be about 695 mm long, 400mm wide and170mm deep.
10.The lifetime of the lamp 20000 hours and high performance electronic ballast of 50000 hours.