Lighting Energy Saver for lighting & mixed load is highly efficient equipment, which optimizes the voltage and the current in the circuit and the consumption of energy decreases in the approximately square proportion of applied input voltage. In this way the consumption in the output circuit will reach an optimum level.
As per the circuit schematic layout of Energy Saver as given below, the equipment has two types of windings. These are main winding A and inverse phase energy saving secondary winding B. When winding A is connected to main supply source, current starts flowing through it in proportion to the source voltage. Magnetic induction takes place simultaneously in winding B. Since winding B is also connected in series to the load, the energy induced by magnetic induction leads to optimization of voltage as well as current. Ultimately this brings down electricity consumption up to 25%.
- Optimizes electricity bill up to 25% for lighting load and 15% for mixed load
- Enhances the life of discharge lamps and chokes
- May be installed easily at main feeder’s output.
- Protects loads from high voltage transients, surges & spikes.
- It improves the quality of power by reducing harmonics to a certain extent
- It has 20 years of maintenance free designed life
- Return on investment is within as low as 12 months
- 80% cost of Energy saver may be claimed as depreciation during first year of its investment under the Income Tax Act 80G.
- It also improves power factor marginally
Additional Customized Features
- Automatic bypass and tap changing
- Thyristorized Technology Automatic power factor capacitors along with Energy Saver
- Lighting load distribution panel inbuilt with Energy Saver
- Inbuilt high and low voltage cut-off