* Modular and portable, a two piece powered plastic reclining bathlift that fits most shapes and sizes of baths.
* Sucker feet that may be angled in any direction to suit the curvature of the bath to ensure stability and safety in use.
* Contoured seat and backrest for support and comfort. May be used with or without covers.
* Two lightweight components that simply click together facilitating quick and simple assembly, installation and removal.
* Designed with convenient holding points on each component to ease carrying and transportation.
* Large side flaps to allow easy transfer on to and off of the Bathmaster Sonaris.
* Easily operated by lightly pressing the large control pads, which are textured to assist the visually impaired.
* An audible charging, and warning light identify when the battery requires charging, and when to stop using the bathlift. This helps users to ensure the battery is always charged and improves its reliability and performance.
* A built in safety mechanism ensures the bathlift will not lower if there is insufficient charge in the battery to raise the user.
* Smooth steady action plus a transition interval between reaching the base of the bath and reclining allows the user to remain in a controlled position increasing confidence and security.
* An automatic sleep facility occurs after 10 minutes of non-use in order to optimise battery performance. The unit is simply in order to optimise battery performance. The unit is simply reactivated by pressing a control pad.
* The preferred angle of recline can be selected by the user enabling the most comfortable and suitable position to be chosen.
* Speed is decreased during the reclining of the backrest so that the user feels more comfortable.
Seat Size 510 x 680mm including side flaps
510 x 380mm excluding side flaps
Backrest Size 615 x 355mm
Height Range 75mm to 455mm (3" to 18")
Seat Width 7.3kg (15.8lbs)
Backrest Width 4.7kg (10.3lbs)
Maximum User Weight 140kg (22 stone)
Backrest Reclining Speed 3.93°/sec
Average number of lift cycles* 18 (*based on 100kg load)
Maximum angle of recline 40°.