Our domain expertise has enabled us to come up with highly effective Atropine Sulphate Injection. Offered injection is a sterile, nonpyrogenic isotonic solution of atropine sulfate monohydrate in water for injection with sodium chloride sufficient to render the solution isotonic. Atropine Sulfate Injection is a parenteral anticholinergic agent and muscarinic antagonist.
- Composition: Each ml contains atropine sulfate 1mg.
- Capacity: 100 ml
- Packing: Bottle
As an antidote to organophosphorus poisoning and co-therapy diarrhea
- Route: I/M slow I/V and S/C
- For the treatment of Diarrhea: 30 to 40 ml/ cow, buffalo for the treatment of poisoning.
- Large Animal: 0.01 0.1 mg / kg. B. Wt
- Small Animal:0.02 0.04 mg / kg. B. Wt
- FOB Price:27
- MOQ: 144/100 ml