We have emerged as a prominent manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Ivermectin Injection. Ivermectin is derived from the avermectins, a family of potent, broad-spectrum antiparasitic agents isolated from fermentation of streptomyces avermitilis. It is an injectable parasiticide for cattle and swine. One low-volume dose effectively treats and controls the following internal and external parasites that may impair the health of cattle and swine.
- Ivermectin injection is indicated for the effective treatment & control of parasites in cattle & camels.
- Cattle, Horse, Sheep & Goats: 4 mg/ kg b.wt.b.i.d. I / M & I / V route
- Repeat Breeders / Endometritis: 2 ml diluted in 20 ml of normal saline and infused deep Intrauterine.
- Chicks: 5 ml diluted in 495 ml distilled water and inject 0.5 ml/chick.
- Adults: 2-5 mg / kg b. wt. I / M & S / C route.
- Egg Dipping: 7 ml diluted in 493 ml distilled water for dipping 1000 eggs