We have emerged as a prominent manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Ivermectin Injection. Ivermectin is derived from the avermectins, a family of potent, broad-spectrum antiparasitic agents isolated from fermentation of Streptomyces avermitilis. It is an injectable parasiticide for cattle and swine. One low-volume dose effectively treats and controls the following internal and external parasites that may impair the health of cattle and swine.
- Longer shelf life
- Fast relief
- Each ml contains: Ivermectin 10 mg.
- 1, 10 & 50 ml
- GEVOMEC injection is indicated for the effective treatment & control of parasites in cattles & camels.
- tle, Horse, Sheep & Goats: 4 mg/ kg b.wt.b.i.d. I / M & I / V route.
Repeat Breeders / Endometritis:
- 2 ml diluted in 20 ml of normal saline and infused deep Intrauterine.
- 5 ml diluted in 495 ml distilled water and inject 0.5 ml / chick.
- 2-5 mg / kg b. wt I / M & S / C route.
- 7 ml diluted in 493 ml distilled water for dipping 1000 eggs