Gemapilen FK is a 70% Calcium Carbonate filled Polypropylene compound masterbatch. As an off-the-shelf product, it is used in extrusion, thermoforming, PP Raffia and injection moulding.
· Raffia (Bulk bags)
· PP Valve bags
· Office stationery
· Food packaging
· Thermoformed packaging
GEMAPILEN FK70 can be blended with PP at upto 50% depending on the application. GEMAPILEN FK can also me manufactured to customer specification to carry between 10% to 70% Calcium Carbonate.
· Significantly lowers raw material overhads
· 70% more environmentally friendly
· Reduces energy cunsumption
· Acts as a natural anti-blocking
· Improves the moulding process
· Reduces moulding shrinkage
· Increased tensile strength
(*) at recommended mix ratios