Gemapilen BK70 is a 70% Calcium Carbonate filled Polypropylene compound masterbatch. As an off-the-shelf product, it is used in extrusion, injection moulding and thermoforming.
GEMAPILEN BK70 can be blended with up to 50% depending on the application.
GEMAPILEN BK70 can also me manufactured to customer specification to carry between 10% to 70% Calcium Carbonate.
* Significantly lowers raw material overhads
* 70% more environmentally friendly
* Reduces energy cunsumption
* Acts as a natural anti-blocking
* Improves the moulding process
* Reduces moulding shrinkage
* Increased tensile strength (#)
(#) at recommended mix ratios