- High quality calcium based graphited grease primarily intended for the lubrication of plain bearings to be used for applications where temperature do not exceed 100 °C can be applied by central grease cups or greases guns.Contains oxidation inhibitors and rust preventives.
- Reduced wear under heavy loading.
- Protection against rust and corrosion and resistance to water washout for equipment
- protection and good lubrication even in presence of water.
- Extended bearing life potential in wet environments for reduced bearing costs and unanticipated downtime.
- Can be used in central lubrication systems
- Has a good pumpability and can easily be used in cold weather.