HLP Series are Premium-Quality Hydraulic Oils
- HLP series are premium-quality hydraulic oils developed in cooperation with pump and component manufacturers specifically for servere hydraulic systems using high-pressure, high-output pumps.
- They are formulated from stable, high quality, high-VI base stocks and additives which provide the superior antiwear and film strength and other performance characteristics necessary for critical hydraulic systems
- Protects from wear, rust and corrosion.
- Resistant to oxidation.
- Lubricates for a long time by its anti foaming property.
- Separates from water easily.
- DIN: 51524 Port 2 HLP.
- ISO: 11158 HM.
- Denision : HF-0/1/2.
- Vickers: 1-286-S, M-2950-S.
- US Steel: 127.
- Cincinmati Machine.