Austempered Disc Springs
Disc springs are conically formed annular discs, which are loaded in the axial direction. Disc Springs offer a well-developed solution to many engineering problems through a unique combination of high force in a small space. Disc Springs can be used as single disc or arranged in stacks. A spring stack can consist of either single spring or parallel spring sets. Disc Springs and Bellevilie Washers are manufactured to DIN 2093 AND DIN 6769. Heavy series Disc Springs are manufactured from forgings. Disc Springs are manufactured from imported 50CrV4 material.
Our Disc Springs are Austempered. This method of heat treatment is particularly effective for springs, as it gives the maximum toughness and therefore considerable durability
Advantages of disc springs :
- No Deformation or Fatigue under normal loads.
- High Energy Storage Capacity.
- Long Service Life.
- Stock keeping is minimized as the individual spring sizes can be combined universally.
- Space Saving.
- Largely Self-damping, giving good shock absorption and energy dissipation.
- Efficient use of space and high spring force with small deflections.
- Adaptable to stacking in numerous configurations.
- Combination use as a modular spring element.
- Low maintenance cost
- Greater Security
- Automotive & Engines
- Brakes & Clutches
- Machine Tools
- Shock Mounts