We are one of the big manufacturers and suppliers of Structural Adhesive . The offered structural adhesive is an epoxy resin binder which can easily bond and join brake lining to brake shoes. Our offered structural adhesive is very effective in grouting services for masonry walls and for sealing half-opened joints. The offered adhesive is also very effective in joining the clutch plates of the vehicles.
- Non-dissolvable in water and oil
- High sheer strength
- Joins concrete and metal
- The GM-25-PAL-XX Adhesive is thermosetting phenolic resin based materials, modified with elastomer resins and supplied in solvent form
- This range of adhesives are designed specially for bonding brake linings to brake shoes of two wheelers and three wheelers and clutch plates
- The bonding of brake lining and similar friction materials is a highly specialized business requiring specific processes, equipment and "know how"
- It is not a job for amateurs
- Colour: Yellow to Light Brown
- Viscosity: 110-145 sec
- Solvent: (uncurled solution) Thinning these materials is not recommended
- Solvent: (Cured bond) The final bond, when properly cured, will not be dissolved by water, oils, hydraulic brake fluids, or other typical automotive chemicals
- Strength: There are a wide variety of friction materials on the market today
- The ultimate bond strength of any one adhesive in the final bonded shoe assembly depends upon the compatibility of the adhesive and the lining
- It is therefore strongly recommended that each new lining type going into a bonder's production to tested for its fitness to bond, and for optimum compatibility between adhesive and lining