Our company named as exporter, trader and supplier of the Munch Mold Release Agent, which is available under ‘Munch MK 200/205 series’. These are avail to our customers for optimum usage support at economical price. Providing for excellent release support, these are available in high gloss/matte and high slip options to pick from. Further, these agents offer optimum release support for industry sectors like Rubber, Composites, Rotational Molding based processes and others.
- Multiple releases
- No buildup on the mold
- High gloss/matte finish
- Does not transfer
- High temp. stability - 850F/450C.
- High slip
- Easy to apply
- Reduces labor time and costs
- Mold surface must be thoroughly cleaned to remove all traces of wax, release agents, and other sealers. We recommend Munch R-05 Mold Cleaner.
- Surface should be dry and free of all contaminants.
- Seal mold with Munch MK 199 Sealer (See MK199 Sealer Technical Data Sheet for details.)
- Saturate clean cotton cloth (not dripping) of Munch MK 200/205 Mold Release and wipe on a smooth continuous film of no more than a few square feet at a time.
- Wait until the MK 205 film starts to evaporate (approx. 3-20 seconds) and while film is still wet, wipe the surface with a second clean dry cotton cloth using a circular motion from the outside working inward until the film is left dry and clear. A cold mold surface may require a longer waiting period before wiping off excess material.
- Repeat above procedures until entire mold surface has been covered. Usually 4-5 coats, allowing 10 minutes gap in between, are necessary.
- Allow to cure for 20-30 minutes at room temp. or for 10 minutes at 200F finally.
- Keep container closed at all times when not in use.
- Mold must be thoroughly cleaned and dried before application.
- Areas of application should be well ventilated.