We are expertise in exporting, trading and supplying of high performance sealer named Munch Mold Sealer (MK 199). These are provide for optimum conditioning and sealing of mold surfaces. Further, its also supports reduction in mold porosity as well as support as a base for reconditioned/new molds. Some of its advantages include bringing reduction in issues related to porosity, offering support for excellent base coat for different release agents, compatible to be used with aluminum, steel, fiberglass as well as other solid/dense surfaces, decreasing break-in time as well as providing high temperature stability at 850F/450C.
- Reduces porosity problems.
- Provides an excellent base coat for all types of release agents.
- Compatible with fiberglass, aluminium, steel, and most solid or dense surfaces.
- Shortens break-in time.
- High temp. stability - 850F/450C.
- Mold surface must be thoroughly cleaned to remove all traces of wax, release agents, and other sealers. We recommend Munch R-05 Mold Cleaner.
- Surface should be dry and free of all contaminants.
- Saturate clean cotton cloth 9not dripping) and wipe on a smooth continuous film of no more than a few square feet at a time.
- Wait until the MK 199 film starts to evaporate (approx. 3-20 seconds) and while film is still wet, wipe the surface with a second clean dry cotton cloth using a circular motion from the outside working inward until the film is left dry and clear. A cold mold surface may require a longer waiting period before wiping off excess material.
- Repeat above procedures until entire mold surface has been covered. Usually only one coat is necessary.
- Allow to cure for one hour at room temp. or for 10-15 minutes at 200 F.
- Keep container closed at all times when not in use.
- Mold must be thoroughly cleaned and dried before application.
- Areas of application should be well ventilated.