We are the ISO 9001:2008 certified manufactures and exporters of UPVC ASTM Pipe fittings , Our range is manufactured using quality PVC, which makes it durable and wear & tear resistant.
The UPVC ASTM Pipes & Pipe Fittings – Advantages
- PVC is a Versatile Polymer used in building and construction application approved worldwide.
- UPVC is generally inert to most mineral acids, bases and salts.
- UPVC is 100% corrosion proof unlike GI Piping Systems.
- GK UPVC Plumbing is tough, durable with high tensile and high impact strength.This makes it fail proof.
- GK Lead Free Plumbing System is free from lead and lead based chemicals. Lead is known to be toxic and carcinogenic.It affects Nervous system, Reproductive System and Kidneys. GK Lead free upvc piping systems are safe for potable water systems.
- Very Smooth inner surface in pipes and fittings means high flow rate and low friction loss.
- GK UPVC Systems ensures Zero Salt deposits even in Salt Water applications.
- It is Fungal, algae and Scale free as the sunlight Penetration is below 0.2% .
- GK UPVC Pipes can be cut, shaped and Joined very easily.
- GK UPVC System is Ultra Violet (UV) light stabilized with chemicals so the physical properties are unaffected over long exposure to sunlight.
- GK UPVC System is fire proof. PVC has the property of self extinguishing, so it is 100% safe.
Common application_for UPVC Plumbing System
- Cold Water application in building
- Salt water lines
- Swimming Pools
- Industrial Process lines
- Water distribution lines
- Paper and Sugar Industries
- Dying plants, Chrome and Zinc Plating Plants.
- Aggressive / Corrosive fluid transportation sugar, paper and distillery
- industries coal washing & ash handling.
1)Pipe Size Selection
The size of main line determines the flow rate in the branch pipe lines.
Appropriate selection gives best results like Full flow in all the outlets and Taps even if
all taps are opened simultaneously.
2) Water hammer
Water hammer is the sudden rush of water in pipe lines. It occurs when a valve is closed at end of Pipe line. It has to be avoided as it causes
damage to Pipe, Valve and fittings in the systems. Water hammer can be avoided by providing proper air vents or air valves in pipe lines.
3.Flow Velocity :-
The UPVC system is designed for flow velocities upto 5 feet per second.
4.Temperature range :-
UPVC system is designed for operation from 10 deg Centigrade to 60 deg centigrade.
|Size(inches)||Min wall thickness||Max work pressure|