To singulate units from a wafer or substrate form.
Disco / TSK (Straight & Bevel Cut: Single/Dual Head Spindle / Laser Saw)
* K&S ring and Disco ring
* Wafer Thickness from 0.05mm to 0.32mm
* Saw street: as small as 0.02mm to 0.074mm
* Spindle speed : 65k rpm
* Die size – as small as 0.178mm x 0.178mm to 2.30mm x 2.03mm
* Wafer size 50mm to 203mm
* Qty per wafer : up 55k dies / wafer (11 hrs sawing)
* Sawing conditions capabilities : DI Water resistivity with CO2 bubbler <1M or >10M, RO, H2O2, Triton-X & Diamaflow.
* Saw materials capability : Silicon, GaAs, Silicon Carbide, Copper wafers and Ceramic substrate, PCB.