Sawing Concept :
* Engineering wafer to cut a structure out for assembly and testing.
Criticalness Control on Sawing
* Understand saw plan and manually program performing sawing.
* Wafer thickness: thinnest down to 50 micron (2 mils)
* Saw street: as small as 0.8 mils
Sawing conditions capabilities:
* DI Water resistivity with CO2 bubbler <1M or >10M, RO, H2O2, Triton-X and Diamaflow.
Saw materials capabilities:
* Silicon, GaAs, Silicon Carbide, Copper wafers, Ceramic substrate and PCB.
Wastewater treatment capabilities:
Capacity 60 gpm
Treatment Plant rinse water from Plating Bath, Sawing & Scrubber Wafer materials : Silicon, GaAS, InGaN, Silicon Carbite.
Concentrate Areas Die and substrate Sawing STM Tin Plate & IDT Lines (Pump < 3,200litres/Month)