We are Authorized Dealers of Reliance Industries Ltd. for Tri- Ethylene Glycol.
Triethylene glycol is packed in bulk or in new ms drums (235- kg net weight). Exports are done even in iso containers.
- Natural gas dehydration: hygroscopic nature of teg is put to use in dehydration of natural gas. Teg is contacted counter currently with natural gas in a packed or bubble tray to remove moisture from natural gas. Teg is subsequently regenerated for reuse by stripping it of its water content. 2.
- Plasticizer: Teg can be effectively used as a plastisizer for vinyls, nitro cellulose, safety glasses. Diesters of teg gives good low temperature properties and smooth film finishes.
- Conditioning agent the affinity of teg for water is used advantageously in the manufacture of adhesives or pastes to eliminate shrinkage, curling and brittleness.
- Sr. No. Parameters Unit Specification limits
- Appearance - clear colourless liquid
- Suspended matter - nil
- Odour - mild
- Colour apha 25 max.
- Water wt. Ppm 1000 max.
- T e g wt. % 99. 2 min.
- M e g + d e g wt. % 0. 3 max.
- Heavy glycol wt. % 0. 6 max.
- SP. Gr. @ 20 deg. C - 1. 121 - 1. 126
- Distillation range 5% deg. C 280 min. 95% deg. C 300 max.
- Acidity as ch3cooh mg/kg 100 max.
- Ash content mg/kg 50 max.
- Chloride mg/kg 10 max.
- Molecular weight 150. 17
- Physical form liquid
- Boiling point @ 760 mm hg 287. 4 0 c
- Flash point (open cup) 175 0 c
- Melting point - 7. 2 0 c
- Specific gravity 20/20 0 c 1. 1255
- U . N . No. nil
- Haz chem 2 t