Our company is regarded as a specialist in offering a huge array of Continuous Screen Grader. The Continuous Screen Grader offers a relatively inexpensive machine, alternative to the Lift Roller Grader. This system uses a traveling mesh screen to separate produce into different sizes. If the produce is small enough, it will pass through the screen. Larger produce will progress to the end of the machine. Oversize produce is fed to screen grader for next grading. The process can be repeated and multiple sizing achieved, simply by adding additional Screen grader modules. Sizing efficiency is further aided by mechanical shakers that gently vibrate the produce on the screen. Each grader module is provided with cross belt conveyors to carry sized produce away for further processing.
- Modules can cater for up to 20 tons per hour, depending on the produce variety
- Main frame constructed from mild steel, galvanized or painted or stainless steel
- G.I. Wire mesh or S.S. wire mesh of required size opening is supplied.
- Screen whole size can be matched to yr sizing requirements Anti-cut rollers run underneath the screouen to ensure produce does not become trapped in the mesh
- Cross belt conveyors supplied.