Our company is regarded as a specialist in offering a huge array of Lift Roller Grader. Lift Roller Grader works on the principle of expanding gap rollers. The main chain has a series of rollers on fixed spacing, with another series of rollers mounted a little higher between them. At the feed end of the machine, the rollers are close together. As they move along, the top roller is raised at several adjustable points along the machine, creating a larger gap between it and the rollers below. This design allows for great versatility in determining where each size of product falls. The sizing can be adjusted to suit the volume of each size being graded out. Reversible discharge conveyors also add a degree of versatility and can be used if suitable in you setup. The lift roll sizer is ideal for use on: Carrots, Potatoes, Parsnips, Onions and Apples.
- Choice of round stainless steel or plastic rollers
- Can size produce from 20 to 100 mm
- Reversible out-feed conveyors
- Sturdy M.S frame and structure
- VFD drive system for adjustment of speed
- In-feed even flow conveyor to evenly distribute produce across the width of grader
- Brush cleaning system for round stainless steel rollers
- Easy size adjustment via manual handle
- Out-feed conveyor placed on easy slide with locking arrangement.