As a quality-oriented organization, we are focused to provide our clients excellent quality Jatropha Seeds Dehulling System for Bio Diesel Production. Our product helps in efficient expelling of oil from the sunflower seeds. Moreover, we provide this product in diverse specifications as per demanded by our customers. This product is acclaimed in the market for its consistent performance & reliability.
- Rigid design
- Require less maintenance
- Optimum functionality
Process / Machine Operation:
- Goldin Impact Hullers provide efficient, through hulling of seeds for further separation of Hulls and Meats.
- Simple accurate control features place the operator in total control of the hulling operation assuring you of consistent, predictable result for your processing
- Impact Hullers consists of a feed hopper, dehulling assembly, drive mechanism and supporting fram. The whole Jatropha seeds are fed to the hopper of dehuller through a feed elevator. The feed regulation mechanism convey the seeds to the dehulling assembly of the machine. The basic principle of this dehuller is the use of centrifugal force for seed dehulling.
- The dehuller consists of a fast rotating impeller inside a fixed housing. The seeds moves outwards with very high velocity and get impacted on stationary surface of housing.
- From the bottom of the dehuller the mixture of undehulled seeds, kernels, hulls and broken were obtained. It will go for separation of hulls kernels
- The III deck type Fines Grader having 3 decks. It removes Unhulled seeds on 1st Deck out let, the mixture of Big Kernels + Hulls discharge on 2nd deck out let, the mixture of Broken kernels + Small Hulls discharge on 3rd out let and fines discharge through bottom out let of 3rd deck.
- Unhulled seeds are reefed to Impact Hullers through suitable conveying system.
- The mixture of Hulls & Kernels obtained from each deck out put of Fines grader fed into 3 Nos. Air Classifier.