We are the pioneer of the industry engaged in offering High-Pressure Homogenizer in the market.
- High-Pressure Homogenisation increases the consistency of a product by dispersion
- Product is displaced by generating high pressure
- Forced through homogenizing valve gap
- Cavitation turbulence and sheer force break products into particles of less than 1 microns
- Top openable type crankcase for easy maintenance
- Two stage homogenizing head.
- Cooling arrangement safety interlocking
- All contact parts made out of acid proof/corrosion resistance stainless steel
- Valve assembly made from imported satellite, tungsten carbide or special alloy steel material
- Plungers made of special hardened steel with super finished surface
- Sanitary design for CIP cleaning
- Imported diaphragm type glycerine filled pressure gauge
- Plunger seals consists of single "V" ring packing, cheveron packing made of special food grade material