Reciprocating Pumps offered come in quality construction finish and finds use as self priming jet water pumps. These also provide for high hydraulic performance as well as can be delivered in considerable pressure capacity options. Some of its features include provide for smooth and consistent working support; suitable for water lifting and distribution applications; maximum working pressure of 4.5 bar; can handle liquid temperature of +60°C and ambient temperature f +40°C; can provide total suction lift of up to 9m; provides for continuous duty operations; impeller developed using brass/Noryl finish among others.
- High Pressure pumps are from 1000 HP (750 KW)
- pressures upto 20000 PSI (14000 kg /cm2)
- flow rates upto 1000 GPM (4000 LPM)
The High Pressure Pump Unit consists of the following:
- High Pressure Reciprocating (Simplex / Triplex / Quintuplex) Plunger pump.
- Prime Mover: Electric motor / Diesel Engine / Gas Engine
- Mounting: Base Plate / Trolley / Trailer.
- Pulley set with belts or gear box or combination of both.
- Standard accessories: Pressure Gauge, Pressure Regulating Valve, Safety Valve and Strainer.
- Other Accessories: Hoses, Lance, Guns, Unload Valves, Nozzles etc.