The portable machine is intended to machine holes in small, medium-size and major pieces.
The original design provides wide possibilities and allows:
- to rotate the drilling head and the arm round their axises at 360 degrees;
- to machine holes in any spatial orientation;
- to machine holes disposed below the floor level;
- to machine holes with the horizontal axis disposed near the floor;
- to work holes in a limited space.
The machine can be adjusted to the machined surface by means of the screw supports. The eyebolt is intended to transport the machine to the place of machining.