Application Area; Hospitals, all environments which require moisture.
• Vapor humidifiers used for moistening environment air in the required level, are produced as two types, rational and on/off types.
• Humidifier Controllers adjust entire system operation and operate the device in the required capacity by monitoring drawn current, operation time and water characteristic.
• Minimum energy consumption and periodical maintenance requirement through automatic adjustment of water level and change. Dependable constant operation capacity.
• External Signal Control; GON units which can operate with any On/ Off humidistat. GOR units which can operate with active humidity probes and transmit relative humidity to the device as 4-20mA DC current.
• Drain Pump; Special pump controlled by micro-processor which prevents hot water from discharge while system is operating and during power failures.
• Vapor Distribution; Steam distribution transmitted to stainless steel vapor nozzle which is diametrically 32 mm and stuck into air handling unit or ductworks by a flexible, heat and humidity resistant hose through the exit of vapor humidifier.
• Vapor Cylinders and Vapor Nozzles; Stainless steel vapor electrodes or vapor nozzles which offer corrosion free performance during operation times.
• Controlling Equipments: Proportional ductwork type sensor on/ off ductwork type humidity probe.
• Operating Conditions:Water Conductivity: 125-1250 µS/cm Water pressure: 1-10 bar Total water hardness: 15-30 Fr Supply water temperature: 50 ºC.