The physical Refining process is used to remove FFA (Free Fatty Acid), using Steam Distillation method at high temperature and under high vacuum and it is followed by Deodorisation and an extra technical facility is added before deodorisation for removal of free fatty acid. Deodorisation process is used to remove unacceptable odour by Steam Distillation, the Odoriferous Compound are strip off with the help of live injected steam into heated oil under high vacuum.
- Maximum heat recovery
- Zero Percentage Contamination
- No Trans-Isomer generation
- Large surface area exposure to vacuum
- Minimum carryover of oil with fatty acids
- Suitable temperature for addition of anti-oxidant
- No packing / filling material inside
- No Short circuit of oil in process
- Practically no maintenance
Strategically design, combination of tower and fatty acid scrubber, ensure practically no carryover of fatty acids into vacuum system.
GOYUM also have economically designed Deodoriser and Physical Refining Plant for different and lower capacities.