- Made in electro-welded structure, machined with cnc machinery.
- Belt gliding surface is ground and covered with a special interchangeable wear-resistant steel plate.
- Sanding followed by a cold-galvanized treatment and two successive coats of dual component epoxy paint.
- Standard: identical on all work units. Fitted with a bellows for slide protection and having a double labyrinth seal to protect
- from water, moisture and dust. To further guarantee the seal, there is a slight internal pressure.
- Polishes the edges, using universal tools.
- The spindles, each one controlled by its own electric motor, are housed in a sturdy sealed
- bar which empties the water directly into the tank. A computerised system allows programming a micro-oscillation (“swing”)
- above all on straight, thick flat edges to increase the work speed and improve the degree of polishing.
- The abrasive used are 130 or 150 mm in diameter.
- Mounted in opposition at 45 ° angles, they make a double bevel on the straight edge using a 130 mm diameter abrasives.
- All the operating units are equipped with a pressure gauge and an independent pressure regulator and can be excluded or operated automatically or semi-automatically.
- The machine is equipped with 2 1-meter rollers, one at the entrance and one at the exit, respectively. Each roller is equipped with side rails to prevent the piece from tipping.
- The machine is equipped with several stainless steel water collection tanks to maintain proper functioning and the duration of individual components. The water from the individual tanks is channelled into a central tank equipped with a single drain and easily removed for cleaning.
- The external casings are in sturdy fibreglass while the presser bar and the single unit guards are in stainless steel.