We Are Looking Only Foreign Inquiry .
We are providing Duplex Steel Plate 2205. Duplex Steel Plate 2205 is the most widely used duplex stainless steel grade and is characterized by high yield strength, double that of the standard austenitic stainless steel grades. It also demonstrates good fatigue strength, as well as outstanding resistance to stress corrosion cracking, crevice, pitting, erosion, and general corrosion in severe environments.
- Due to its high chromium, molybdenum, and nitrogen content, Duplex 2205 demonstrates superior corrosion resistant properties to 316 and 316L in most environments.
- Chromium, molybdenum, and nitrogen content also provide high resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion, even in oxidizing and acidic solutions.
- Resistant to chloride stress corrosion cracking and temperatures of up to about 302°F (150°C)
- The presence of ferrite provides for good performance of Duplex 2205 in caustic environments
- Similar to other duplex stainless steels, Duplex 2205 has good oxidation resistance at high temperatures.
- Subject to embrittlement when exposed to temperatures above 572°F (300°C) even when exposed for short periods of time; Duplex 2205 is therefore not recommended for use above 572°F (300°C)
- Possesses good weldability
- Should not generally be welded without filler metal as this may result in excessive ferrite
- Annealing temperature range is 1868 to 2012°F (1020 to 1100°C)
- Cannot be hardened by heat treatment – but Duplex 2205 does work-harden
- Special consideration is needed to compensate for a higher coefficient of thermal expansion to avoid warping and distortion
|2205||0.03||2||1||0.03||0.02||Min : 21.0||Min : 2. 5||Min : 4.5||Min : 0.08|