UNS 31803 (F51), UNS 32205 (F60) Alloy 2205, UNS S32550 (F61), UNS S 32750 (F53), Alloy 2507 and UNS 32760 (F55)
Duplex Steel Plate S31803 is a two-phase, ferritic, austenitic 22% chromium, 3% molybdenum, 5 to 6% nickel alloyed stainless steel. It is the most widely used duplex stainless steel grade and is characterized by high yield
strength, double that of the standard austenitic stainless steel grades. It also demonstrates good fatigue strength, as well as outstanding resistance to stress corrosion cracking, crevice, pitting, erosion, and general corrosion in severe environments.
- Chemical processing, transport and storage – pressure vessels, tanks, piping, and heat exchangers
- Oil and gas exploration and processing equipment – piping, tubing, and heat exchangers
- Marine and other high chloride environments
- Effluent scrubbing systems
- Pulp and paper industry – digesters, bleaching equipment, and stock-handling systems
- Cargo tanks for ships and trucks
- Food processing equipment
- Biofuels plants
- Thickness 5mm to 100mm
- Product: Plate, Sheet, Coil
- Size: 1000 X 2000, 1250 X 2500, 1500 X 3000, 2000 X 6000
WE EXPORT TO:Bahrain, Brazil, Chile, Egypt, India, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Middle East, Mexico, Nigeria, Oman, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South America, Qatar, Russia, Turkey, United States, UAE, Venezuela, Yemen & around the globe.
We Are Looking Only Foreign Inquiry .