Well designed grilles enable the tree to receive natural water, prevent surrounding soil from being compacted and add architectural flair to the paved surface.
Designs vary to function under different circumstances. Grille patterns with smaller gaps are chosen where minimum change to the surface is needed. They will retain planting material but allow the free passage of pushchairs, wheelchairs and supermarket trolleys.
Available in a wide range of different sizes, tree grilles can be specified as part of the Arborsystem package, incorporating vertical guard, root management, irrigation and uplighter integration.
- Enables the tree to receive natural water.
- Prevents surrounding soil from being compacted.
- Adds architectural flair to paved surfaces.
- Available in many different finishes including powder coating to any RAL colour.
- The grille frames can be disassembled once installed. This gives the contractor the option of planting the tree before or after installation.