We offer conductors for usage across medium & low voltage applications. These are corrosion resistant conductors exhibiting excellent resistance in sea coast and polluted industrial areas. These are accurately hardened on surface for reducing the damage to surface during handling. conductors have higher Strength to Weight Ratio thus every economical as it reduces the overall cost involved in transmission lines.
- Lower Power Losses : since AAC is homogeneous (with all strands of Aluminium Alloy) with no steel component, the resistance of AAAC is lower as compared to that of ACSR.
- Higher Ampacity : AAAC can carry at least 15-20% extra current as compared to ACSR of equal size.
- Longer Life : Experience in foreign countries shows that all Aluminium Alloy Conductors are in service for over 60 years, which is about double the life of ACSR conductors.
- Surface Hardness : The surface hardness of AAAC is 80 BHN as compared to 35BHN of ACSR. This reduces damage to surface during handling and therefore leading to lesser corona losses and radio interference at EHV.
- Thermal Stability : AAA Conductors are stable upto 90°C against ACSR conductors which are stable upto 75°C.
- Higher Strength to Weight Ratio : Since AAAC has higher strength to weight ratio, span car be increased from 2 to 15% resulting in overall reduction of cost in tower / supports and other accessories in transmission lines system.