• AATCC* Specified Inspection Conditions
• Optional Lower Shelf to Support 3-D Objects
• Optional Dimming for Inspection Versatility
• Included Floor Casters Make It Easy To Move
• Available in 2 Standard Sizes
The VPI/T viewing system is designed to provide consistent and accurate AATCC Standard viewing conditions for the evaluation of creases, smoothness, and seam stitches, as well as oily stain evaluation. The VPI/T is available in 2 standard sizes - Model VPI/T-40 (40” x 45.25”), Model VPI/T-52 (52” x 45.25”).
Options include: LiteGuard II Viewing System Monitor which indicates when the unit is warming up and when it needs to be relamped, Variable Intensity for ease of product comparisons, Side Walls for stricter control of ambient light, and a Lower Shelf to support 3 dimensional products (pillows, cushions, etc.) from the bottom.